It couldn't be easier to schedule a visit with the Kansas Learning Center for Health. Here's a simple checklist for you to review as you prepare to make your reservation:
Review our program offerings for either a Field Trip to the Center or an Outreach Program at your school and make your selections from the age-based offerings.
Check our online calendar for an open date that meets your needs. Note that we have a number of instructors, so even though an event may already be scheduled for a date you want, we may be able to accommodate your request.
Gather up the following information, and have it ready when you contact us:
• School & District Name
• Teacher name or other contact person
• Contact information including the school's physical and mailing address, phone number, and email address
• Grade(s) of students and number of students per grade
• Number of chaperones
• Program choice(s)
• Preferred date and time of visit (please provide several options in order of preference)
• Special accommodations needed
Call us at 800.798.2124 to schedule your visit, or submit the request via the form below and we will get back to you.
Kansas Learning Center for Health
505 Main • Halstead, KS 67056
Mon – Fri 9am – 4pm (closed holidays)
©2016 Kansas Learning Center for Health. All rights reserved.
316.835.2662 | M–F 9am–4pm (closed holidays)