There are many ways to contribute to the Kansas Learning Center for Health. The tax advantages of charitable giving may be substantial, whether you give out right or through the many types of deferred gifts. Individuals should contact their attorney or tax advisor to determine the tax benefit before making any charitable contributions.
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70 1/2 or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover
• Avoid taxes on transfers up to $100,000 from your IRA to KLCH
• Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
• Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
• Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
• Help further the work and mission of KLCH
How an IRA Charitable Rollover Gift Works
1. Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to KLCH
2. Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to KLCH to help continue our important work.
3. Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
• Give now through the "Donate" link at the top of this page.
• Matching gift programs through your employer.
• An annual pledge may be made through monthly contributions.
• Consider naming the Kansas Learning Center for Health as a beneficiary of, or a portion of, a life insurance policy.
• A memorial or honor gift is a great way to give a gift that keeps on giving.
• Make a gift of stocks or bonds.
• Consider a lifetime income gift such as a Charitable Gift Annuity or a Charitable Remained Trust.
• Consider naming the Kansas Learning Center for Health in your will.