There are many ways to contribute to the Kansas Learning Center for Health. The tax advantages of charitable giving may be substantial, whether you give out right or through the many types of deferred gifts. Individuals should contact their attorney or tax advisor to determine the tax benefit before making any charitable contributions.
• Give now through the "Donate" link at the top of this page.
• Matching gift programs through your employer.
• An annual pledge may be made through monthly contributions.
• Consider naming the Kansas Learning Center for Health as a beneficiary of, or a portion of, a life insurance policy.
• A memorial or honor gift is a great way to give a gift that keeps on giving.
• Make a gift of stocks or bonds.
• Consider a lifetime income gift such as a Charitable Gift Annuity or a Charitable Remained Trust.
• Consider naming the Kansas Learning Center for Health in your will.