Hands-on health and science presentations engage students, creating fun and educational experiences! Each nook and cranny of KLCH offers an unexpected discovery, each visit a new adventure. KLCH is sure to become a favorite destination. Come visit today!
$6 per person. Children under 3 are free.
This Includes Cool Things like . . .
• Inspect the Inside of a Giant Eyeball
• Meet “Charlie Bones”, A Real Human Skeleton
• “Get Pumped” About the Human Heart
• Look Inside a Real “Iron Lung”
• Reach Inside a Giant Mouth
• Meet Valeda the Transparent Talking Mannequin
• … and Join Blaze & Roxi on an Interactive iPad Walking Tour of All the Exhibits!
Discover the importance of taking care of your body systems. The interactive programming provides an overview of the digestive system, circulatory system, respiratory system, skeletal system, nutrition, dental and human growth & development. With a range of different activities throughout the year for children, adults, and seniors, KLCH has something to keep everyone healthy!”
Welcome to the Kansas Learning Center for Health in Halstead, KS. Founded in 1965 we have been providing health education to more than half a million children and adults. As the nation’s second oldest health care museum, our 7,000 square-foot Learning Center has interactive exhibits, classrooms, a 68-person auditorium and Valeda, a transparent anatomical mannequin. We are open to the public and to school/group health education programming.